Strawberry Cardamom Pudding
4 cups sliced strawberries
3 cups apple juice
3 T agar agar
Pinch of sea salt
¾ t cardamom
Blueberries and mint for garnish (optional)
- Place 3 cups sliced strawberries (reserve 1 cup for the end) in the bottom of a 9×12 glass dish.
- Place apple juice, agar agar, cardamom, and a pinch of salt in a pot and bring to a boil over medium flame, stirring frequently.
- When the mixture boils, lower the flame and simmer 5-7 minutes until the agar has dissolved.
- Pour liquid over the fruit and let it sit until firm (approximately 1 hour at room temperature, quicker if placed in the refrigerator).
- Place mixture in a blender with the remaining strawberries and blend until smooth.
- Place is serving bowls and garnish with fresh blueberries and mint.