Quick-cooking can be healthy! This stir fry took about 10 minutes to make, and I put it over left-over quinoa. It was delicious, filling and satisfying and included 3-4 servings (I usually consider a serving as 1/2- 1 cup) of colorful vegetables.
1. Cut the vegetables you want to include in the dish.
2. Add small amount of water to the saute skillet, then add onions and saute until clear (3-4 minutes). Add carrots, sautee for 1 minute, then add broccoli and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add cabbage and saute for 1 minute. Drizzle 1 T olive oil and mix in.
3. In the meantime, add 1-2 T Garlic Red Pepper Miso to 2 T water and stir until it is mixed it well.
4. Add to the vegetables and mix in well.
5. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes until the vegetables are tender, but still have a little crunch.